Read the latest thoughts and insights from GXS’ team of expert bloggers in our EDI Blog posts.
- Did You Know OpenText and SAP Now Run Together to Simplify Trading Partner Connectivity?
OpenText recently announced an expansion of their partnership with SAP whereby SAP’s customers will now be able to connect to their external trading partner community through OpenText’s Trading Grid® platform,… … Read more »
- Ten Ways Microsoft’s HoloLens Could Enhance Future B2B Environments
During my time at OpenText and GXS I have posted a few blog entries relating to disruptive technologies and how they could impact future B2B environments. In July 2007 I… read more → The post Ten Ways Microsoft … Read more »
- EDI and B2B insights – what kinds of analytics do I need?
In my last blog, Why Your EDI and B2B Processes Need Analytics, I provided examples of the kind of B2B analysis questions that you need to have answers for in… read more → The post EDI and B2B insights – what … Read more »
- OpenText Study Proves that B2B Integration Significantly Improves Supply Chain Performance
Over the past few months I have posted a few blogs highlighting the results from a new OpenText sponsored study by IDC Manufacturing Insights. The study demonstrated that there is… read more → The post OpenText … Read more »
- Why Your EDI and B2B Processes Need Analytics
Once your B2B business processes are automated and transactions are flowing electronically (usually leveraging EDI and XML), you will need to have visibility into those transactions in order to speed… read more … Read more »
- Is your EDI program strategic? If yes, find out which documents you need to implement. (Part 2)
In my last blog on this topic (Is your EDI program strategic? If yes, find out which documents you need to implement. (Part 1) I introduced the Purchase Order Acknowledgment… read more → The post Is your EDI pr … Read more »
For more EDI related blogs please visit http://www.gxsblogs.com/category/edi »