Read the latest thoughts and insights from GXS’ team of expert bloggers in our EDI Blog posts.
- New IDC Study – 66% Would use B2B Outsourcing to Support Digital Transformation
Over the past few months I have posted several blogs relating to digital transformation across the supply chain. My last blog discussed how OpenText’s Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solutions could pot … Read more »
- How Mature Are You? Embrace Digital Transformation in Measured Steps
Embracing digital transformation will not typically be a step function or a sea-change for most organizations. It is an evolution—a path of measured steps. To make digital transformation meaningful and digestib … Read more »
- For 2017, OpenText Enterprise World is a Business Network Event
If you’re a Business Network customer, OpenText Enterprise World 2017 is a must-attend event. OpenText Business Network has grown and evolved to become the leader in global B2B information exchange services. An … Read more »
- GDPR. An Opportunity More Than a Threat for B2B Companies?
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is definitely a game changer – but perhaps not in the way you think. A great deal has already been written about the stringent obligations – and hefty fines – … Read more »
- Excellence in Sales Order Entry – From Document to Digital
Sales orders, the documents with the odor of company success attached to them! Physical (or electronic) proof that your company sells products that your customers like. Proof that you make money and create and … Read more »
- Banking Trends from SIBOS: Technology Solutions to Tame Rampaging Workflows
Editor’s Note: Gerry Gibney, Senior Industry Strategist at OpenText and resident expert on the financial services industry, was recently interviewed on the banking trends and technical needs he discovered at SI … Read more »
For more EDI related blogs please visit http://blogs.opentext.com/tag/edi/ »