Read the latest thoughts and insights from GXS’ team of expert bloggers in our EDI Blog posts.
- How B2B Automation Helps to Develop Greener Supply Chains
Developing a greener and more sustainable supply chain has been on the agenda of CEOs for many years and in fact just looking back through my archive of blogs that I have written over the years, the first green … Read more »
- How Today’s Engineers are Embracing a Virtualized Digital First World
In today’s digital first world, companies face a continuous challenge to ensure that mission critical business information can be accessed anytime, anyplace or anywhere. In order to access digital information, … Read more »
- EDI and B2B Insights – What Kinds of Analytics Do I Need?
In my last blog, Why Your EDI and B2B Processes Need Analytics, I provided examples of the kind of B2B analysis questions that you need to have answers for in order to improve competitiveness in your business. … Read more »
- OpenText Study Proves that B2B Integration Significantly Improves Supply Chain Performance
Over the past few months I have posted a few blogs highlighting the results from a new OpenText sponsored study by IDC Manufacturing Insights. The study demonstrated that there is a direct correlation between h … Read more »
- Why Your EDI and B2B Processes Need Analytics
Once your B2B business processes are automated and transactions are flowing electronically (usually leveraging EDI and XML), you will need to have visibility into those transactions in order to speed up your de … Read more »
- Step Aside Cloud, Mobile and Big Data, IoT has just Entered the Room
This article provides a review of the ARC Advisory Group Forum in Orlando and expands on the ever increasing importance of analytics in relation to the Internet of Things The room I am referring to here is the … Read more »
For more EDI related blogs please visit http://blogs.opentext.com/tag/edi/ »