Read the latest thoughts and insights from GXS’ team of expert bloggers in our EDI Blog posts.
- GDPR. An Opportunity More Than a Threat for B2B Companies?
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is definitely a game changer – but perhaps not in the way you think. A great deal has already been written about the stringent obligations – and hefty fines – … Read more »
- Excellence in Sales Order Entry – From Document to Digital
Sales orders, the documents with the odor of company success attached to them! Physical (or electronic) proof that your company sells products that your customers like. Proof that you make money and create and … Read more »
- Banking Trends from SIBOS: Technology Solutions to Tame Rampaging Workflows
Editor’s Note: Gerry Gibney, Senior Industry Strategist at OpenText and resident expert on the financial services industry, was recently interviewed on the banking trends and technical needs he discovered at SI … Read more »
- How Many Gold Medals Could Your Company win at the ‘B2B Integration’ Olympics?
So the eyes of the world are on the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, and following on from my previous blog relating to the use of Marginal Gains theory at Rio 2016, I thought I would continue the Olympic theme … Read more »
- Unlock the Value of Your Supply Chain Through Embedded Analytics
Over the past few months I have posted a couple of blogs relating to the use of analytics in the supply chain. The first one really discussed the ‘why’ in terms of the reasons for applying analytics to supply c … Read more »
- Don’t be Immature – Impact Your Business With B2B Integration Maturity
It is easy to feel a little resentment when someone tells you that you need to be more mature. Frequently our immediately response is – why would I want to be more mature? Coming from the right person, we might … Read more »
For more EDI related blogs please visit http://blogs.opentext.com/tag/edi/ »