Read the latest thoughts and insights from GXS’ team of expert bloggers in our EDI Blog posts.
- Banking Trends from SIBOS: Technology Solutions to Tame Rampaging Workflows
Editor’s Note: Gerry Gibney, Senior Industry Strategist at OpenText and resident expert on the financial services industry, was recently interviewed on the banking trends and technical needs he discovered at SI … Read more »
- How Many Gold Medals Could Your Company win at the ‘B2B Integration’ Olympics?
So the eyes of the world are on the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, and following on from my previous blog relating to the use of Marginal Gains theory at Rio 2016, I thought I would continue the Olympic theme … Read more »
- Unlock the Value of Your Supply Chain Through Embedded Analytics
Over the past few months I have posted a couple of blogs relating to the use of analytics in the supply chain. The first one really discussed the ‘why’ in terms of the reasons for applying analytics to supply c … Read more »
- Don’t be Immature – Impact Your Business With B2B Integration Maturity
It is easy to feel a little resentment when someone tells you that you need to be more mature. Frequently our immediately response is – why would I want to be more mature? Coming from the right person, we might … Read more »
- Fax in Your B2B Digital Transformation
The journey of digital transformation. It’s likely that your supply chain has already started the trip. If not, then it’s very likely to start soon. Catalysts may be corporate events like mergers and acquisitio … Read more »
- Achieve Deeper Supply Chain Intelligence with Trading Grid Analytics
In an earlier blog I discussed how analytics could be applied across supply chain processes to help businesses make more informed decisions relating to their trading partner communities. Big Data analytics has … Read more »
For more EDI related blogs please visit http://blogs.opentext.com/tag/edi/ »