Read the latest thoughts and insights from GXS’ team of expert bloggers in our EDI Blog posts.
- Is your EDI program strategic? If yes, find out which documents you need to implement. (Part 2)
In my last blog on this topic (Is your EDI program strategic? If yes, find out which documents you need to implement. (Part 1) I introduced the Purchase Order Acknowledgment… read more →Read more »
- Is your EDI program strategic? If yes, find out which documents you need to implement. (Part 1)
If you’re implementing an EDI program in response to a request by a key customer, then the choice of EDI documents has already been made for you by your customer,… read more →Read more »
- How B2B Integration Drives Superior Supply Chain Performance
OpenText recently sponsored a new B2B integration related study with IDC Manufacturing Insights. The aim of the study was to see whether there was a direct correlation between the implementation… read more → … Read more »
- Should you say “YES” when your customer asks you to implement EDI?
I just completed a series of blogs about EDI onboarding of a supplier community. Those blogs assume that the reader is the buyer in the relationship. But, if you’re the… read more →Read more »
- Simplifying the Conflict Minerals Reporting Process
Earlier this year many North American based companies were filing their conflict minerals reports for the first time. The Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Law was introduced to help understand the source… read more … Read more »
- EDI Supplier Enablement – Third Party or In-House?
If you’ve read my recent blogs on Supplier Enablement, (Six Pitfalls to Avoid When EDI-Enabling Your Suppliers – PART 1; Six Pitfalls to Avoid When EDI-Enabling Your Suppliers – PART… read more →Read more »
For more EDI related blogs please visit http://www.gxsblogs.com/category/edi »