Read the latest thoughts and insights from GXS’ team of expert bloggers in our EDI Blog posts.
- Six Pitfalls to Avoid When EDI-Enabling Your Suppliers – PART 1
If you’re like most companies that have initiated EDI programs – maybe as part of wider strategic initiatives to cut costs, improve productivity and obtain real-time visibility – you are likely to have been suc … Read more »
- What’s the Difference Between Van Morrison and a Value Added Network?
Well put simply one is still doing the same thing they were doing more than forty five years ago and the other has evolved into something very different, but which is which? When I was a child, my parents were … Read more »
- Mobile devices and EDI – a winning combination?
The writing on the wall is clear – tablets and smartphones are becoming ubiquitous and increasingly leveraged as critical business tools. EDI is the foundation of business-to-business e-commerce (B2B), so it w … Read more »
- Getting the Most from Your B2B Network
Two weeks ago I was on a Eurostar train bound for Brussels. I was attending the 122nd EDIFICE plenary, a high tech industry association that GXS™ has been involved with for more than 25 years. EDIFICE works wi … Read more »
- What’s the difference between e-Commerce, EDI, B2B Integration and B2B Collaboration? And why should you know and care?
There are lots of different terms used to describe B2B process automation. I am often told that the terms are confusing, partly because they are so inter-related, so, I thought this would make a useful blog. H … Read more »
- Growth Hacking Business Networks – Old School Techniques
The concept of growth hacking is a relatively simple one. I define it as a strategy to build features into your product (or customer experience) that creates exponential, viral growth. In other words, compani … Read more »
For more EDI related blogs please visit http://www.gxsblogs.com/category/edi »