When choosing a company to help you implement and deploy an EDI system it is important to work with a vendor who understands the industry that your company operates in and is able to provide a solution which is tailored to meet your exact business needs.
OpenText Business Network, a proven leader of On-Demand Supply Chain Management, delivers solutions that simplify and enhance business process integration and collaboration. OpenText Business Network has more than 40 years of experience of helping companies transform their business and implement comprehensive B2B e-Commerce initiatives. OpenText has a presence in all the major industry sectors, including:
- Automotive – we work with 80% of the top 20 OEMs, 82% of the Top 100 global suppliers and also has over 6,000 Tier-N suppliers around the world as clients.
- Retail – we have over 75% of the Fortune 500 retail companies as clients, 75% of the Fortune 500 food & grocery wholesalers are clients.
- Hi Tech – we work with 84% of the high tech Fortune 500 companies as clients, 7 out of 10 semiconductor companies, the top 7 personal computer manufacturers and top 5 computer server manufacturers around the world.
- CPG – we have over 95% of the Fortune 500 CPG companies as clients in the apparel, beverages, diversified financials, electronics, food consumer products, forest and paper, furniture, home equipment and furnishings, textiles tobacco, toys and wholesaler industries.
- Finance – we work with 95% of the Fortune 500 banks and savings institutions, 58% of all other Fortune 500 Financial Institutions are clients and 53% of the Fortune 500 insurance companies are Opentext Business Network customers.
OpenText Business Network has an extensive suite of EDI solutions to meet your business needs, from both a technical and cost perspective. Solutions which not only help OEMs trade with their partners around the world but also allow smaller companies to take their first steps in adopting EDI solutions in order to allow them to trade electronically with their customers and clients. In addition:
- OpenText is a market leader for electronic document exchange services
- OpenText Trading Grid hosts the world’s largest electronic business community
- OpenText Business Network has a strong global presence with direct operations in over 20 countries
- OpenText Business Network also has a strong presence in markets such as China and Brazil
- We offer 24 x 7 support across the world and have data centres in the U.S and EMEA
- We work with all the major industry associations and document standards
For more information on OpenText Business Network visit our website at www.gxs.co.uk.