Read the latest thoughts and insights from GXS’ team of expert bloggers in our EDI Blog posts.
- E-commerce and EDI: What’s the difference?
There are lots of different terms used to describe B2B process automation. These terms can be confusing, partly because they are so inter-related. This article will go into detail on these terms to dispel some … Read more »
- What is Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)?
As a concept, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) isn’t a new one. In fact, it can be traced all the way back to the Berlin Airlift in 1948. Put simply, EDI systems automate and simplify the process of exchanging … Read more »
- Midmarket supply chains are going digital
In the face of pervasive supply chain disruption, including the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses of all sizes have been forced to adapt quickly and find new ways to operate more efficiently. While this has spurred … Read more »
- EDI trends in 2022
The global EDI (electronic data interchange) market is expected to double in the next six years. Not bad for a technology that, for more than three decades, has been predicted to disappear. Despite those foreca … Read more »
- Top predictions for the Utilities industry in 2022
If not such as wild ride as the oil & gas sector, the global Utilities industry witnessed its own share of volatility in 2021. The pandemic caused resource shortages and price hikes that affected residentia … Read more »
- Digitize, or miss your window of opportunity
Did you know that 40% of information exchanged between business parters still travels by fax, email, or phone? The other 60% is exchanged via structured, automated methods and is increasingly gaining ground. Du … Read more »
For more EDI related blogs please visit https://blogs.opentext.com/category/business-network/edi/ »